e84 IMMERSION WEEK ~
MONTERREY, MEXICO ~
MARCH 22-27, 2021
Join us in Monterrey, Mexico for a 1 week immersion into the e84 approach to learning the hot yoga sequence of 84 asanas. This is a chance for hot yoga lovers to practice the e84 Intermediate class and the 84 Asanas class every day for 6 days in a row. The e84 Intermediate class is a moderately paced, accessible class that teaches the skills found in the 84 class. It moves much more slowly than the 84 class, and has no prerequisite to attend. These two classes are the heart of the e84 Teacher Training Diploma program. Classes will be led by e84 founder Esak Garcia and 500 hour e84 Teacher Training Diploma graduate Jasmine Nash.
There will be a morning and afternoon class each day. One of the classes will be the e84 Intermediate class and one will be the 84 “advanced class.” In the evening, we will travel as a group to various locations around the city to do posture demonstrations.
There are no requirements to attend this Immersion Week, however we recommend it for people who are proficient in the practice of the hot 26&2 class (Bikram yoga) and want to expand their practice. You must be up for doing 2 hot classes per day for a week, and have the desire to learn more.
The Hot Room by e84 Yoga
Av. Ricardo Margain Zozaya 315, Santa Engracia, 66267 San Pedro Garza García, N.L., Mexico
- 6 days of doubles (12 classes) with Esak Garcia and Jasmine Nash
- Pay as you go towel service
- The opportunity to participate in daily yoga demonstrations around Monterrey
No accommodation is included, however there are numerous Airbnbs and hotel options in the area.
What’s not Included
- If flying, please arrive and depart from Monterrey International Airport (MTY)
- Arrive no later than March 21.
- Depart no earlier than March 28. If you depart on March 27, you will miss the final activities that happen at night.