e84 Training ~ Monterrey, Mexico ~ May 8-June 6, 2021
This is a month-long training during which you’ll learn techniques for practicing and leading the 84-asana sequence, often called the “advanced class.” You’ll also learn to practice and lead the 90-minute e84 Intermediate class. Our asana practice will be accompanied by an inquiry into non-physical yoga via an introduction to Jnana yoga and a survey of yoga history and influential yoga texts. This training is a stand-alone course that comprises a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification. It is also the first step towards earning a 500-hour e84 Teacher Diploma.
The Hot Room by e84 Yoga
Av. Ricardo Margain Zozaya 315, Santa Engracia, 66267 San Pedro Garza García, N.L., Mexico
- 28 days of training with Esak Garcia and supporting staff
- Jedi training techniques to develop strength and flexibility
- Applied Anatomy study
- Introduction to Jnana yoga
- Introduction to seated meditation, mantra, and chanting
- Kriya yoga conscious breathing exercises
- Post-training teacher placement and support from the e84 Team as you bring the e84 Intermediate class and the 84 class to your community
- Post-training, bi-weekly conference calls that provide community support as you lead the e84 Intermediate class and the 84 class
All interested yogis with a foundation in hot yoga are encouraged to apply for this training. Being a teacher of 26&2 is not mandatory to participate in this training, however it is important if you desire to be a hot yoga teacher. All participants must have a strong foundation in the hot yoga 26&2 sequence (known as “Bikram Yoga”) and a sincere desire to expand upon that foundation. NOTE: People who are already 26&2 teachers will receive a 200-hour Yoga Alliance teaching certificate upon the completion of this course. People who are not 26&2 teachers will receive an e84 certificate. Later, if you become a 26&2 teacher, the e84 certificate will be converted into a Yoga Alliance certificate. Further, non-26&2 teachers will have additional requirements to complete before coming to e84 training. These requirements will be emailed to you after you submit your application.
This training has recently changed its location from Portugal to Mexico due to Covid travel restrictions. This section of the website will be updated ASAP to reflect the new pricing for this training. Please reach out to Jasmine@esakgarcia.com to receive immediate updates.
- Please arrive and depart from Monterrey International Airport (MTY)
- Arrive on May 8
- Depart on June 6
- Training days are May 9-June 5