JEDI FIGHT CLUB HANDSTAND CHALLENGE
April 5-May 4, 2021
Join us for a 30-day handstand challenge! This challenge consists of exercises to strengthen and develop the foundation for successful and controlled handstands. We will do these exercises together for 30 days in a row.
Participating in this challenge is free. Please join us to learn our safe and effective techniques. A little technique can go a long way towards making a huge impact in your yoga postures. If you follow through with the whole challenge, you will take a significant step forward towards mastery of Handstand. We use various ways to interact with each other as the challenge progresses, including email, Instagram, Zoom video conferencing, and Google check in forms.
- Weekly instructional videos
- Instructions on how to complete daily accountability check ins.
- JFC Lounge Zoom call with Esak and the other JFC leaders
- Prizes for everyone who completes all 30 days of the challenge.
- Access to the JFC backbending sessions that happen 3 times per week, where we will do backbends and some of our handstand homework together.
Participants who complete all 30 daily check ins will receive a one month unlimited pass to the e84 Virtual Studio or a free month of Virtual JFC Homework assignments and be eligible for further prizes. Last time, we gave away merchandise from Sahaja Yoga Mats and Yoga Warrior Wear, plus JFC t-shirts!