JFC Training with Esak Garcia ~
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia ~
Nov 30 – Dec 8, 2019
Ubud Yoga Center
Jl. Raya Singakerta No.108, Singakerta, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- 7 days of Jedi Training with Esak Garcia, including Jedi homework, 26&2 classes, the e84 Intermediate class, and the 84 class, known as the “advanced class”
- 8 nights accommodation at the beautiful Bali Spirit Hotel
- Daily American style breakfast
- Daily fresh coconut
- Daily green juice
- Purified drinking water
- Yoga towels
- Laundry service for yoga clothes
- JFC T-shirt
- WiFi internet access
What’s not included
- Transportation (airport transportation is not included in the price. Upon request we can connect you with our reliable local driver)
- Food, with the exception of daily breakfast
We will be hosted by the beautiful Bali Spirit Hotel and Spa, a short walk away from our training venue. The Bali Spirit is a fully serviced hotel set in the jungle near a rushing river, complete with two swimming pools, a restaurant, ornate flower gardens, fruit trees, and beautiful traditional Balinese decor.
$850 – twin bed with one roommate and private bathroom (this room has 2 twin beds)
$1,050 – private room with a king bed and private bathroom.
- Arrive and depart from Denpasar City ~ Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
- Arrive no later than November 30. We recommend arriving a couple days early to acclimate and be ready for the first day of training on December 1
- Depart no earlier than December 8. If you depart on the last day of training you will miss our final training activities. Plan your departure anytime from December 8 onward
Although there’s no minimum level of ability required, in order to fully participate, you should be ready to practice hot yoga classes every day, sometimes twice in one day, plus additional training hours. In other words, you will be expected to arrive with a good level of fitness, but it does not matter what you’re able to do in terms of postures. What matters most is that spending your days doing yoga and training is fun and exciting to you, and that you’re up for the challenge. Your willingness to participate and to take a step forward from wherever you are now is much more important than your current ability.