e84 Intermediate Training ~ Ubud, Bali ~ December 1-14, 2023
During this 2-week training, you’ll learn to practice and lead the e84 Intermediate class. This training will be led in-person by Jasmine Nash, and directed by Esak Garcia. Participants will leave the training ready to practice and lead fun, challenging, and therapeutic e84 Intermediate classes. The 2-week e84 Intermediate training is the first step towards earning a 500-hour e84 Teacher Diploma, as well as the 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification.
NOTE: We now offer a two-week training focused on 84 Asanas (“advanced” class) as a distinct training. This two-week training focuses only on the e84 Intermediate class.
The e84 Intermediate class is a 90-minute hot class that uses the foundation of Bikram yoga to introduce new postures and develop additional yoga skills. It is an accessible and fun class that focuses on teaching posture technique. No advanced skills are required. It is a stepping stone to prepare people to practice 84 Asanas.
Ubud Yoga Center
Jl. Raya Singakerta No.108, Singakerta, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- 2 weeks of training with Jasmine Nash
- 13 nights accommodation at the beautiful Bali Spirit Hotel
- Daily light American-style breakfast (those of you on special diets may prefer to eat at one of the close-by healthy restaurants. Food in Bali is inexpensive and of high quality.)
- Support from the e84 team as you bring the e84 Intermediate class to your community (available only for those who are already 26&2 teachers.)
- e84 T-shirt
- Laundry service for yoga clothes
- Towels and mats for yoga classes
- “The 84” book: a practice manual for the 84-asana sequence
- Three e84 Intermediate class outlines
- WiFi internet access
- This is the first step towards earning either a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certificate or the e84 Teacher Diploma (a 500-hour Yoga Alliance certificate that requires a minimum of 2 years to complete)
NOTE: If you are interested in this Immersion practice experience, but you are not interested in teaching the e84 Intermediate class, consider attending the Immersion Week.
We will be hosted at the beautiful Bali Spirit Hotel and Spa, a short walk away from our training venue. The Bali Spirit is a fully serviced hotel set in the jungle near a rushing river, complete with two swimming pools, a restaurant, ornate flower gardens, fruit trees, and traditional Balinese decor. All training participants must stay at the Bali Spirit Hotel because our training depends on their facilities for meeting spaces, etc. Exceptions can be made for residents of Ubud only on a case-by-case basis.
$2530 ~ Double Room
$2930 ~ Single Room
What’s not included
– Airport transfers (we can arrange these for you with a reliable driver at an additional cost)
- It isn’t essential to be certified to teach the 26&2 hot yoga sequence, known as Bikram Yoga, but we recommend it. Non-teachers may attend this training, but will need to put in some extra work in order to teach effective intermediate classes.
- Students must complete a 30-day practice challenge within 60-days prior to attending.
- Students must be interested and willing to expand upon the foundation created by practicing 26&2 hot yoga. No advanced physical skills are required.
- Please arrange to arrive at the latest on December 1 (anytime), and depart on December 14 (anytime). Training dates are December 2-13.
- Because it is a long flight to Bali and we will immediately begin full training days, we recommend arriving a few days early in order to acclimate. We can book extra nights at the hotel for you as wanted, and nearby there is access to heated 26&2 classes. Arriving early isn’t a requirement, but a suggestion to help you get the most out of your training.
Once you submit this application and your deposit for training, it will be evaluated by the e84 Yoga team, and you will receive a response within a few days. Once your application is reviewed and accepted, you will begin to receive orientation emails.
To complete your registration please submit a deposit of $300 USD now. You cannot register without making a deposit. Deposits are refundable for 30 days only (minus fees). All payments, regardless of the date you registered, become non-refundable and non-transferable on November 1, 2023. After you submit this form with your deposit, you’ll receive a registration confirmation email with additional information. In the event that we must postpone this event due to Covid 19, natural disaster, or government restriction, and the refund deadline has passed, we will refund 50% of your training payment, and transfer 50% of it to a future training or event on esakgarcia.com.