e84 Completion Course 1&2 ~ Bali ~ February 19-March 5, 2023
Deadline to register: January 10, 2023
This Completion Course is open to e84 Trainees who are ready for CC1 or CC2.
CC1 trainees will receive 150 hours of Yoga Alliance accreditation and take a step closer to the 500 hour e84 Teacher Diploma, and CC2 trainees will complete their final 150 hours and receive the e84 Teacher Diploma.
To register for this course you must have already:
- Completed the month long e84 Training
- CC1 must have completed a minimum of 1 Practice Phase credit, and be active in the PP
- CC2 must have completed the first 150 hour e84 Completion Course, and be finished their Practice Phase
- 150 hours credit towards the 500-hour, Yoga Alliance certified, e84 Teacher Diploma
- 14 days of training
- All yoga mats and towels
- Certificate of completion
- 1 week of luxury accommodation at Jeda Villa in Pemuteran, Bali
- 1 week of accommodation at the renowned Ubud Yoga Center
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 1 week of catered vegetarian meals from Jeda Villa’s team of private chefs
- WiFi internet access
- Balinese Opening Ceremony
- Surprise excursions to nearby attractions
Single Room – $2300
Double Share – $1900
What’s not included
- Food during week 2 in Ubud
Accommodation and transportation
Week 1 ~ Jeda Villa offers luxury accommodation in 1 of 3 villas. Each villa has 3 deluxe bedrooms with en-suite open-air bathrooms. Each villa has its own private infinity swimming pool, study, library, TV room, spacious kitchen, large living and dining areas, and private staff of chefs and housekeepers. The surrounding property is beautifully landscaped with immaculate, ornate gardens full of plants, flowers and fruit trees.
Jeda Villa is located in the West Bali National Park of Pemuteran. This part of Bali is far off the beaten path of the common tourist. There are no crowds, few travelers, and no city traffic. The essence of authentic Bali is all that you’ll experience here.
Week 2 ~ During our second week we will train at the Ubud Yoga Centre, where we have hosted the e84 Training in the past. The studio has 3 yoga rooms overlooking a beautiful river valley. We will stay at the UYC guesthouse, which is just a few steps down the road from UYC. Ubud is one of the main tourist and cultural hubs of Bali, with amazing food, shopping, and sights close by.
- Please arrive and depart from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) in Denpasar, Bali
- Arrive on or before February 19
- Depart on or after March 5
The deposit for this training is $300 USD.
To complete your registration please submit a deposit of $300 USD now. You cannot register without making a deposit. Deposits are refundable for 30 days only (minus fees). All payments, regardless of the date you registered, become non-refundable and non-transferable on January 10, 2023. After you submit this form, with your deposit, you’ll receive a registration confirmation email with additional information. Your balance is due by January 10, 2023. In the event that we must postpone this event due to Covid 19, and the refund deadline has passed, we will refund 50% of your payment, and transfer 50% of it to a future training or event on esakgarcia.com. The portion of your payment that we must pay to our venues is non-refundable.