Jedi Fight Club Training with Jasmine Nash ~ Cabeceiras de Basto, Portugal ~ April 20-27, 2023
Created by Esak Garcia, Jedi Fight Club is an opportunity for passionate yogis to step into a world of practice that has assisted numerous people in having a more complete and fulfilling experience of yoga. During this 6 day/7 night training in Cabeceiras de Basto, Portugal you will learn and practice homework exercises designed to deepen yoga postures.
This JFC will be led by Jasmine Nash. Jasmine has been a yoga athlete since 2012, and has trained extensively with Esak Garcia since 2014. Jasmine has attended 19 Jedi Fight Club Trainings and has been a staff member at all eight e84 Trainings.
This JFC is open to yoga athletes and casual practitioners alike. You do not need to have any prior competition experience, or the intention to compete.
D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center
Rua de Alijo 38, Cabeceiras de Basto, Minhos, 4860-133, Portugal
- 6 days of Jedi Training with Jasmine Nash, including Jedi homework, 26&2 classes, e84 Intermediate classes, and the 84 class (known as the “advanced class”)
- 7 nights accommodation at the beautiful D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center
- Daily green juice
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Purified drinking water
- Laundry service for yoga clothes
- All yoga mats and towels
- WiFi internet access
- Assistance arranging airport transfers (not included in accommodation cost)
All rooms are on site, just a few minutes walk to the yoga room. D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center is situated on three hectares of rolling hills and terraced land, complete with an olive grove. D’Alijo consists of a main house with five bedrooms, five wooden chalet style rooms with outdoor verandas, three deluxe chalets, and a custom built hot room. There are two heated swimming pools, water features, and a peaceful meditation cave on site. Both daily brunch and dinner are included in the price of your accommodation.
Price (includes both the venue and training fees)
- €1375 ~ Shared room (one roommate of the same sex with a bathroom in the room)
- €1565 ~ Single occupancy (private room with a shared bathroom outside the room)
- €1705 ~ Standard single (private room with a private bathroom)
- €1815 ~ Luxury single (Luxury private room with a private bathroom)
- €1600 ~ Luxury couple share per person (Luxury private room with a private bathroom)
Note: If you select a room with a roommate but do not provide us with the name of a buddy, we will pair you with a roommate of the same sex. If no roommate is available, we will ask you to upgrade to a single room.
What’s not included
- Transportation to D’Alijo from the airport (note: car rentals in Portugal are extremely inexpensive. You also have the option to rent a car.)
If flying, the closest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (Porto Airport) (OPO), a 90-minute drive from D’Alijo. The training will begin early in the morning on April 21 and finish late in the evening on April 26. If flying, please arrive anytime on April 20 to check in, and check out on April 27. Participants are encouraged to rent a car to get from the airport to D’Alijo (car rentals are inexpensive in Portugal) or we will arrange an airport pickup on your behalf at an extra cost.
Although there’s no minimum level of ability that’s required, in order to fully participate, you should be ready to practice 2 hot yoga classes per day plus additional training hours. In other words, you will be expected to arrive with a good level of fitness, but it does not matter what you’re able to do in terms of postures. What matters most is that spending your entire week doing yoga and training is fun and exciting to you, and that you’re up for the challenge. Your willingness to participate, and to take a step forward from wherever you are now, is much more important than your current ability.
To complete your registration, please submit a deposit of $300 now. Our payment policy is:
- Deposits are refundable for 30 days only (minus transaction fees). After 30 days deposits cannot be refunded but can be transferred to another event.
- Additional payments (beyond the initial deposit) are nonrefundable, but they are transferable (minus fees) to any future events that you sign up for on esakgarcia.com
- All transferred or unused payments expire after two years
- ALL PAYMENTS are non-refundable and non-transferable within 45 days of the event start date (March 6, 2023
- Your balance for this training is due on or before March 6, 2023
Note: our website credit processor only accepts payments in US dollars. You will receive instructions about how to pay your balance in the way that makes the most sense for your currency.