Jedi Fight Club Training with Jasmine Nash ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ~ November 21-26, 2023
Created by Esak Garcia, Jedi Fight Club is an opportunity for passionate yogis to step into a world of practice that has assisted numerous people in having a more complete and fulfilling experience of yoga. During this 6 day training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia you will learn and practice homework exercises designed to deepen yoga postures, and receive coaching to empower you to adjust your experience when your results are not satisfying. We call it, “Change Your Mind.”
This JFC will be led by Jasmine Nash. Jasmine has been a yoga athlete since 2012, and has trained extensively with Esak Garcia since 2014. Jasmine has attended 22 Jedi Fight Club Trainings and has been a staff member at all nine e84 Trainings.
Life Hot Yoga
Lot 3A-01, 163 Retail Park,
No. 8 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 6 days of Jedi Training with Jasmine Nash, including Jedi homework, 26&2 classes, e84 Intermediate classes, and the 84 class (known as the “advanced class”)
Students are responsible for finding their own accommodation for this training. There are numerous airbnbs and hotels nearby. We will assist you by pairing you with roommates, if wanted. Life Hot Yoga is located in a shopping mall. There is an apartment building attached to the mall with places for rent, as well as other close-by options. Reach out to us for help in finding these easy options.
What’s not included
- Mats/towels packages available at an added cost for convenience
If flying, the closest airport is the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL.) The training will begin in the morning on November 21, and finish in the evening on November 26. If flying, please arrive on or before November 20, and depart on November 27 or later.
Although there’s no minimum level of ability that’s required, in order to fully participate, you should be ready to practice 2 hot yoga classes per day plus additional training hours. In other words, you will be expected to arrive with a good level of fitness, but it does not matter what you’re able to do in terms of postures. What matters most is that spending your entire week doing yoga and training is fun and exciting to you, and that you’re up for the challenge. Your willingness to participate, and to take a step forward from wherever you are now, is much more important than your current ability.
To complete your registration, please submit a deposit of $200 now. Our payment policy is:
- Deposits are refundable for 30 days only (minus transaction fees). After 30 days deposits cannot be refunded but can be transferred to another event.
- Additional payments (beyond the initial deposit) are nonrefundable, but they are transferable (minus fees) to any future events that you sign up for on esakgarcia.com
- All transferred or unused payments expire after two years
- ALL PAYMENTS are non-refundable and non-transferable within 30 days of the event start date (October 22, 2023)
- Your balance for this training is due on or before October 22, 2023
- In the event that we must postpone the event due to COVID-19, a natural disaster, or any other event that closes the studio or disallows travel, AND the refund deadline has passed, we will refund 50% of your payment, and transfer 50% of it (minus transaction fees) to a future training or event on esakgarcia.com.