Virtual Posture Technique Workshops covering the entire 26&2 class with Esak Garcia
These virtual workshops are open to all students of the 26&2 posture sequence known as Bikram Yoga, the original hot yoga. They will be attended by students of the 26&2 Teacher Training program who are becoming certified by e84 Yoga. Esak will break down all of the postures in the 26&2 series in depth, answer questions, and provide an interactive guidance that appeals to various types of learners. These workshops will be delivered in 12 sessions of 2 hours each. You may attend all 12 sessions, or register for any sessions that suit your schedule. If you are already a certified 26&2 teacher, these sessions count towards continuing education credits with the Original Hot Yoga Association. This is a great chance to gain new insight, get inspired, and add skill and finesse to your hot yoga practice. Esak has been practicing and teaching Hot Yoga since 1994.
If you are unable to attend the live-stream sessions, recordings will be available for 1 week after each session. Recordings are not available for download.
This workshop will be live streamed from Marbella, Spain. You are invited to participate online. Participants will receive Zoom links to attend their chosen sections.
- 2 hour, in depth posture technique discussions with Esak Garcia
- Up to 12 sessions are available, a total of 24 hours
$500 All 12 sessions (24 hours of workshop)
$50 Individual session (2 hours of workshop)
Schedule (in MDT)
- Tuesday, May 3 ~ 7:30-9:30am
- Wednesday, May 4 ~ 5:00-7:00am
- Thursday, May 5 ~ 8:30-10:30am
- Friday, May 6 ~ 5:00-7:00am
- Saturday, May 7 ~ 7:30-9:30am
- Tuesday, May 10 ~ 7:30-9:30am
- Thursday, May 12 ~ 6:30-8:30am
- Saturday, May 14 ~ 7:30-9:30am
- Tuesday, May 17 ~ 7:30-9:30am
- Thursday, May 19 ~ 8:30-10:30am
- Friday, May 20 ~ 5:00-7:00am
- Saturday, May 21 ~ 5:00-7:00am