Virtual JFC Training Week ~ Aug 30-Sept 5, 2020
Created by Esak Garcia, Jedi Fight Club is an opportunity for passionate yogis to step into a world of practice that has assisted numerous people in having a more complete and fulfilling experience of yoga. This Virtual Week is a chance to practice daily homework with JFC leaders (Esak Garcia, Garland Hume, Wyatt Shutt, Jasmine Nash, Julian Garcia, Breana Brown, and Giselle Meagher). Many people take on Jedi training as a lifestyle and do it as part of their regular practice. During the training, we will practice homework exercises designed to deepen yoga postures and provide therapeutic benefit to the body. JFC is guaranteed to inspire your practice and support you to move forward. All levels are welcome, although participants must be ready and willing to commit to 1 class per day plus an additional 3 hours of homework time.
This training will be done online. Participants will receive links to attend 1 yoga class and 1 homework session every day for 7 days. Additionally, participants will receive materials to begin their preparation for the training as soon as they register.
YOGA CLASS 9am – 10:30am MDT
JEDI TRAINING 11am – 2pm MDT
- $199 full week
- $39 one day
- $159 VJFC members
- $99 anyone who is registered for any of the following events:
– JFC Weekend with Jasmine Nash ~ Vancouver, BC, Canada ~ August 14-16, 2020
– JFC Training with Esak ~ Huntsville, Alabama ~ September 24-30, 2020
– JFC Training with Jasmine ~ Cabeceiras de Basto, Portugal ~ April 19-26, 2021
– JFC Training with Esak ~ Turners Falls, Massachusetts, June 14-19, 2021