Yoga Travelers Retreat with Esak Garcia, Breanna Brown & Martina O’Donnell ~
Cabeceiras de Basto, Portugal ~
September 1 – 7, 2020
Let’s explore Portugal! During this retreat we’ll practice yoga every day, relax and recharge, and explore the countryside of northern Portugal. We’ll be hosted by D’Alijo, a tranquil retreat center one hour outside of Porto, surrounded by vineyards, olive fields, and close to national parks. The center blends in with the natural beauty of the countryside with a rustic feel, while at the same time offering luxurious comforts.
About Martina and Breanna
Martina discovered yoga in 2010 while taking a sabbatical in North America. After her first Bikram class, she decided she would never do it again, and 9 months later she had graduated from Teacher Training in San Diego. Since then, she has been a traveling teacher worldwide while balancing a career as a flight attendant. In 2018, Martina traveled to Rishikesh, India, where she attended a Vinyasa training. The opportunity to conduct annual Yoga Travelers retreats is a highlight of her year. “Enjoying the practice of yoga in places with such wonderful energy and surrounded by such beautiful nature, with people from all over the world, is a unique experience that I would love to share with you.”
Breanna is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga Teacher. She has been teaching for 6 years all over the world in more than 20 countries and practicing for over a decade. “I look forward to keeping our retreat well balanced between rest, yoga, and exploration. My heart swoons for the mouth watering food and luxurious comforts provided by D’Alijo. There is nothing like being catered to for a week.”
Note about COVID-19
If we need to postpone this event due to COVID-19, we will offer you a full refund (minus credit processing fees), or we will transfer your payment to the re-scheduled retreat. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance with a very clear Covid-19 related policy.
D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center
- Daily yoga classes with Esak, Breanna, and Martina in a custom built hot room surrounded by nature
- 6 nights accommodation at D’Alijo Retreat Center
- Private chefs catering: light breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner
- Coffee, tea, and water are always available
- Private use of the D’alijo facility (nature walks, waterfalls, swimming pool, etc.)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off from Porto Airport (OPO)
- Towels and mats supplied for each yoga class
- Adventure excursion (canyoning or zipline)
- Fado (traditional Portuguese folk music) dinner concert
- Beach day
- Housekeeping services
- Wi-Fi internet
The property has a swimming pool, waterfalls, a peaceful meditation cave, beautiful walking trails, quiet relaxation areas and large living rooms. Our accommodation consists of dorm style rooms in the main house, and wooden chalet style rooms, each with outside verandas. Large terraces offer undisturbed views of the countryside.
- Luxury Chalet with ensuite bathroom for 1 person // €1650
- Luxury Chalet with ensuite bathroom for 2 people // €2600 (€1300 each)
- SIngle room with ensuite bathroom for 1 person // €1400
- Double room with ensuite bathroom for 2 people // €2100 (€1050 each)
What’s not included
Please arrive and depart from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (OPO) in Porto. Plan to arrive on September 1 and depart on September 7, unless you choose to stay extra days on your own in Portugal.